Yep - www.mydirtydrawings.com
I draw stuff.
Vatican City, Holy See
Joined on 7/5/05
Posted by MavisRooder - June 29th, 2013
Our world is filled with soulless people. We use smartphones, tablets, laptops, headsets, handsfree.
We sit next to each other and still we don't talk. We lost our abilities to communicate without help. The help of the smartphone. We've turned into machines. When we say "Chat" we mean the usage of keyboard. We've turned into robots. We live in cities of concrete and glass and tons and miles/kilometers of cables. Communication and electricity cables. We go to work and get back home to our soulless family and sit watching the TV, in front of the Copmuter, smartphone, laptop, tablet.... We are lonesome machines.
Posted by MavisRooder - June 16th, 2013
Some months ago I made this commission for a chat site. It has 6 rooms - including versions for mobile phones.
I've been paid to make the art for : logo and the rooms. Front page artwork is not made by me - it was placed by the client in there. The site is quite new, so you guys might want to go there and chat with each other.
Posted by MavisRooder - June 3rd, 2013
The mydirtydrawings.net site will be put on hold for now. But mydirtydrawings.com will follow a new directions:
1. I will proceed to draw the request of the members, because this makes the content on site more variable.
2. I will start draw fairy tales - but this won't be having antyhing with Disney and their style of characters.
For example I've started a new comic "Red Riding Hoe" - which does not have a proper dialogues, but pictographs.
3. There will be more animated loops - hopefully I will be having the energy to make more in future.
4. Funny stuff - rude and fat jokes - will be drawn in order to be more amusing.
5. I will proceed to exploit the idea of "Aunt Annie" and the other characters who are banging her/with her.
6. I will abandon the making of "Devika Patil" and "ShapeShifter" - because I lost interest of making these a long time ago - and because these were started 2 years ago, with my older drawing style.
7. I will proceed with "Twilight Saga" short comic strips.... I know it's idiotic, but I can't hold myself of doing it....