View Profile MavisRooder

All 77 Art Reviews

22 w/ Responses

Great !

I guess Taboose is somekind of pain lover, masochist - who loves to be bitten the right places, and at the end he wakes up. I can't say I loved your story - in fact it's kind of disgusting, but I'm giving you credits for drawing skills and the way you did the strip. Continue and upload more ofthen, so the guys should get used to you. Try different topics - the most shocking usually is the most watched...
1hater, 2haters, 40 haters - you don't draw for them. 1 fan, 2 fans only - draw for these guys - and the more you upload - the bigger chance to get more attention. Art is to be shared, not to keep for yourself.

JWBalsley responds:

Thanks Mavruda, and also thanks for the good advice, I'll get some more stuff up here soon. I'm still a new comer and I'm still trying to find the best ways to show people my dirty comix. I'm glad you're honest though and I respect that, my comix are definitely not for everyone but they're always changing too.

I'll get some stuff up soon! Thanks again!

Great One ! :)

I'm not a fan of manga and those big eyes, but I love the shading, details and colors !

gusana responds:

I like to watch anime although I'm not a big fan of drawing it, and I'm not an otaku either n_n

interesting ! :)

Like it

Great in details, smooth colors... mmmmm. delicious.!

Great colors and drawing, but still I cannot get the idea :-(

Kuoke responds:

What Idea.

Buhhahaha.... no comment !

deathink responds:

XD no comment indeed!

Great P.O.V. and coloring ! :) I love it. :)

Lintire responds:

dude if i was thinking about the POV while making this she'd be wearing a skirt.

I draw stuff.